Monday, August 5, 2013

Four Ingredient Nutella Cookies

I still don't get how nut butter and eggs make cookies that taste like they were made with wheat flour, but I am glad that the combination works!  I found a recipe for Nutella cookies here, but I was afraid they would be too sweet, so here is my interpretation of the recipe.  Never one to make just a few cookies, I also doubled the amount of nut butter and adjusted the eggs to make 5 1/2 dozen cookies.  It is always good to have something gluten-free and chocolate in the freezer!


  • 1 1/2 cups Nutella
  • 1/2 cup Sun Butter
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts


Beat the first three ingredients till smooth and silky.  This will take some work,  I used my Kitchen Aid.  (Gluten free has not yet healed the arthritic fingers!)
Stir in the nuts. 
Drop by teaspoonsful (smallest sized Pamapered Chef cookie scoop) onto parchment lined cookie tray.  Place no more than 12 per tray since the spread.
Bake 9-11 minutes at 350 degrees F.  If you bake two or more trays at one time, switch their position in the oven part way through the baking time.
Cool on wire racks, Remove from parchment when they are cool.


No comments: