- 2 lbs. chicken breast cut into 1” cubes
- ½ cup butter
- 1-2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon granulated onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Mrs. Dash or similar flavoring mix
- pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
Stir together all other ingredients, except the Parmesan cheese, until chicken is coated.
Add melted butter and stir.
Spread coated chicken in 13x9 pan. Bake 30-40 minutes at 300° F.
When cooked stir in Parmesan cheese till the sauce is smooth.-->